Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 8

Today, we played on the website "hour of code". where it introduces coding in a way students can understand and enjoy. They also really push for girls to get involved in coding to broaden the horizons of the job field of computer science. The website was user friendly and had a lot of different games as options to choose.  I chose to start at the Frozen coding game, but decided that it wasn't fun because I didn't understand what was being asked and I wanted to try a different one.  So I played one that had a little monster that you had to help get the candy. I tried a few different ones after that and it was very fun and I will definitely use it in my classroom. We then used the application DreamWeaver to see how to create a website that we could use in our classroom. That was very interesting and a lot of information that I have never used to remember. I am hoping that there is an easier application to use then DreamWeaver. Because I feel like it can be time consuming and a bit tricky.  But this could get easier to understand with more time and information.

No comments:

Post a Comment